Thursday, April 16, 2009

Take him by the hand

I felt it would only be just to have my first morsel of hope to be of the master of all hope, Jesus Christ the savior of all mankind. I want to start by telling you that there have been many dark times in my life in which I doubted that there was any possible way that some supreme being existed, that loved me and knew me personally. But when I was able to realize, by looking back, that even though during those dark times in which I doubted and rejected my father in heaven, he was with me every second of every day. And because of this knowledge, my heart exclaims as it does in the book of John chapter 15 verse 13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" Jesus Christ is truly my friend and has given me more than I can ever deserve through his infinite sacrifice. I know that as we take him by the hand, just as a little child in the picture above, that we will find peace and hope that we will never be led astray, and in this I find a hope for a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment